Immigration Paperwork US


There are only four countries in the world where English is a de facto offical language (United States, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand). So there is a high probability that you need to have initial evidence documents from your birth country (e.g. birth certificates, marriage licenses, passports) translated when starting to immigrate to US.

In US a Certified Translation consists of three parts:

  • Original text
  • Translated text
  • Notarized statement signed by the translator

The certified translation process creates a legally binding record recognized by US officials, courts, and academic institutions. At each step in the immigration process, most of the organizations which you are working with will consider the accuracy of the documents you have had translated. A certified translation helps to avoid a potential disruptions and delays in your immigration process.

Who usually require certified translations?

  1. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
  2. Other Federal and State Agencies
  3. Academic Institutions
  4. Businesses & Corporations
  5. Courts

We guarantee 100% that the document you receive satisfies all the requirements for a certified translation and is accepted as such by the government or other target organization.


Immigration Paperwork US is serving following areas:

Distric of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, Baltimore, Annapolis, Columbia, Silver Spring, Dundalk, Wheaton, Ellicott City, Germantown, Bethesda, Frederick, Gaithersburg etc. Virginia: Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Fairfax, Fredericksburg, Manassas, Richmond, Washington DC.